Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Me & Da Luigi

 

CAPRI




Da Luigi Beach Club

Capri





Italian Cookbook / Travel Author

Daniel Bellino Zwicke

At Da Luigi

2015




At Da LUIGI

CAPRI





POSITANO The AMALFI COAST

COOKBOOK / TRAVEL GUIDE






Italian Cookbook Author



I started going to Da Luigi Beach Club in the Summer of 1986.
I had booked a room at what at the time was called Villa Tosca, a modest little
pensione (hotel) behind the Quisisana Hotel on the Isle of Capri. After hopping off the beautiful old ferry boat frpm Naples, I took the Funicular up to the Piazza Umberto in Capritown. I saw the lemonade stand, right there, and just had to get a cold one. "Ah, a nice cold refreshing glass of Lemonade." It was my first of many, on the beautiful Isle of Capri.

I asked directions, then made my way down to Villa Tosca. After an easy 12 minute walk, I arrived at Villa Tosca. I checked in, the guy brought me to my room and I settled in. Nice, I had my own little balcony. I took a show, freshed up and got dressed, and went out 
on the terrazzo. "Wow!" I gave down at The Monestary, and saw the majestic Farglioni popping up out of the sea. Again, "Wow!" I was mesmerized and the rocks beckoned me, so I started walking in that direction. 



...... to be continued


Daniel Bellino Zwicke










No comments:

Post a Comment

CHAMPAGNE

    My FAVORITE CHANPAGNE "KRUG" PARIS HOTELS   HOWCHAMPAGNE is MADE The PROCESS EXPLAINED HOW CHAMPAGNE is MADE ARE YOU GOING to...